Last updated – 26th January 2021
1. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are commonly used to make websites work more efficiently, improve the website experience to users, gather statistics and for marketing purposes.
3. We use the following categories of cookies on this website:
4. We use necessary cookies for the operation of this website, and lawfully store such cookies on your device without seeking your consent. We ask for your consent for all other types of cookies.
5. If you access third party websites from the first website, please be aware that these websites have their own cookie settings and are not endorsed by us. You use third party websites at your own risk and we deny any liability for your use of such sites. It is your responsibility to do your own due diligence before using or submitting material to third party websites.
6. The Cookie Management tool on our website facilitates acceptance and rejection of cookies. Users can control cookie settings by selecting the tab in the bottom left corner of our website or here. You may change your preferences at any time.
Alternatively, your browser enables you choose whether you wish to accept cookies on all websites or not. Different browsers have different settings available to you. For instruction on how to manage your browser settings please click on your browser type; Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari.
7. Third party cookies. Some cookies on our website may be placed by third party organisations. We detail these organisations (if any) below and in our cookie management tool
8. Cookies used on this website, their provenance and expiry times include the following;
10. Learn more about our privacy processes here.